Finding the right people is really important at Digital Insurance Group. We want to invest our time in getting to know the right team players. Generally we do not work with external parties, unless we know each other. If you think you can be of help, you can always send us profiles — we believe in working together.
Just keep in mind:
- We don’t accept candidate ownership and people that are introduced to us without agreement on our conditions. Saying: We don’t agree to your terms and conditions without explicit approval and agreement, in writing by both parties.
- All contact regarding the openings and candidates goes through our recruitment team
- If you have any other question, please contact the recruitment team.
- If you are constantly contacting us then we will not work with you. Candidates can only be introduced to us according to the steps below.
After we have agreed on the best way to work together, you can do your magic.
These are steps to follow (once we agreed to work together):
- Go to current openings
- Select the vacancy you wish to upload your CV to (for example Front End Developer React).
- Click on the apply for this Job button and follow the steps.
- Under Full name: Enter candidate name and (add your agency name). Candidates without their name are deleted manually.
- Add your own email address ([email protected]), don’t forget your contact details.
- Upload the CV or LinkedIn profile under CV / Resume.
- Fill in as much as you can as well as the reason you think the candidate might be a good fit, salary indication and availability.Click on the “Apply for this Job” button and follow the steps.
Once you have submitted the application we will contact you regarding an introduction. By submitting a candidate you accept our terms and conditions as described above.
Thank you for your cooperation!